The Embassy of the United Republic of Tanzania in Seoul has the responsibility of promoting relations of friendship and co-operation between the two governments and the peoples of the United Republic of Tanzania and the Republic of Korea.
The Embassy’s responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Maintenance, promotion, and expansion of good political relations between Tanzania and the Republic of Korea.
- Promotion and defense of the political and economic interests of Tanzania in the Republic of Korea.
- Promotion and defense of the interests of Tanzanian citizen in the Republic of Korea.
- Visa Issuance
- Dissemination of information and advice to people visiting Tanzania
- Renewal and/or replacement of passports for Tanzanian citizens
- Issuance of Emergence Travel Document (ETD) for Tanzanian citizens in distress
- Providing advisory services to Tanzanian citizens
- Official documents authentication services
- Notary Public for Tanzanian citizens
- Solemnization of marriage for Tanzanian citizens
- Promotion of economic diplomacy
- Trade and Investments promotion
- Promotion of tourism in Tanzania
- Facilitating co-operation between NGOs in Tanzania and those in the area of accreditation
- Promoting cultural exchanges between our two countries
- Promoting and facilitating education and scientific cooperation